Website Optimal Logics
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint developer to create customized SharePoint solutions. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate and comes with an attractive package.
- Design and develop enterprise applications using SharePoint front end and server-side technologies
- Ensure development of new systems as well as enhancements to existing systems are performed in a timely manner and according to project plans
- Deliver professional technical consulting and support for the SharePoint implementation
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Maintain and enhance existing custom solutions built in SharePoint
- Provide guidance in pursuing innovative SharePoint solutions to achieve client goals and objectives
- Strong understanding of SharePoint taxonomy
- Research and evaluate new related technologies
Required Skills & Experience:
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a SharePoint developer using SharePoint online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise.
- Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, development, query handling and administration.
- Experience in SharePoint web parts development using SharePoint Framework SPFX.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- Develop Web look Intranet Portal Collaboration Intranet Site and Branding on SharePoint platform or using Live Tiles solution.
- Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Outstanding, all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience of PowerApps and Power Automate will be a plus.
To apply for this job, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com