Website Optimal Logics
We are looking for candidates for multiple position as dynamics 365 and Power Platform Developer. The positions available are from junior to mid-level.
- Work on existing Dynamics 365 and Power Platform projects to enhance configurations and customizations.
- Develop, manage, and deliver ongoing platform application development with the goal of achieving customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Working with other team members to analyze system functions and review functional and technical specifications.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- A strong desire and ability to learn new platforms and technologies.
- At least 1-4 years’ experience working in software development environments.
- Extensive development experience in the Dynamics 365, Dataverse, Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint, .NET, C#, Azure, and SQL etc.
- Strong Customer engagement and delivery experience.
To apply for this job, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com